The Leslie Flint Trust
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The Leslie Flint Trust is the working name for 'The Leslie Flint Educational Trust',
which uses this website (leslieflint.com) and the associated YouTube channel and Twitter account
to promote the legacy and archive of the British independent direct voice medium Leslie Walter Flint (1911-1994).
- The Leslie Flint Educational Trust was incorporated on May 21st 1997.
- The online archive is a non-profit project.
- The material within the archive (the recordings, articles, transcripts, photographs and all associated research) is provided free of charge for anyone to enjoy and study: no fees are requested for access, no membership is required and no money is made from it. (All money from donations is reinvested back into the Trust.)
- For those who wish to hear the digitised recordings offline, they may be downloaded as MP3 files free of charge from the recordings library, here: https://archive.org/details/@leslie_flint_educational_trust
- All the material within the archive is collated, shared and created by unpaid volunteers.
- The Leslie Flint Educational Trust provide all of this for educational purposes to anyone who wishes to learn from the material.
- The material is provided to the highest possible standards, although suggestions, recommendations and corrections are always welcome. Contact us
- The Leslie Flint Educational Trust owns the copyright to all of Leslie Flint’s written and recorded material; including photographs, text, audio recordings and the book, ‘Voices in the Dark’.
- Any proceeds generated from the sale of Leslie Flint’s biography ‘Voices in the Dark’ are reinvested into the Trust.
- None of this material must be republished elsewhere without written permission from the Leslie Flint Educational Trust.
- The news articles, photographs, audio recordings*, and hand-typed audio transcripts** shared on this website each have their own particular copyright and are owned by the various individuals who created them. Please seek permission from the relevant copyright holders before using their material elsewhere.
** The transcripts available on this website are owned jointly between the various individual authors who created them and those who own the rights to the original recordings from which each transcript is derived, and must not be copied and used elsewhere without permission. Please seek permission from the relevant copyright holders before using their transcripts.
- The various individuals who created or recorded the material shared on this website have the right to be identified as the author of their work and have the right to object to distortions of their work.
- This notice and disclaimer are dynamic, not exhaustive and may be amended at any time without notice.
- Please contact the Leslie Flint Educational Trust with enquiries: [email protected]